We are looking for outcomes focused Consulting Managers and Directors to join our team.
The Peacock Collective is a management and infrastructure advisory firm with a collective of senior level consultants who come together to develop fresh and creative ideas to solve complex client problems. We serve public and private sector clients in the transport, energy and water sectors and we are committed to developing and maintaining long lasting relationships built on consistent high performance.
The roles require:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate ideas and insights clearly and succinctly, particularly at a senior level
- A strong work ethic and the ability to operate effectively in a dynamic environment both autonomously and in a team setting
- Proven track record of nurturing productive client relationships and identifying new business opportunities
- A commitment to high performance and consistently delivering high quality outcomes
- An ability to set the direction for team members and oversee the delivery of quality work
- Well developed and regarded functional and industry knowledge and networks
Your role will be varied and challenging and will contribute to:
- Strategy and policy analysis and development
- Business case preparation and economic analysis
- Organisational analysis and design
- Organisational effectiveness and business improvement
- Transition and implementation planning
You will have a passion for client service and an interest in infrastructure. Previous consulting experience at Director level or above is highly desirable.
The Peacock Collective is focused on working highly effectively and truly engaging with our clients to deliver tailored, high quality solutions that are practical and sustainable.
If this role interests you please send your CV and a short letter outlining how you can contribute to The Peacock Collective to firstname.lastname@example.org